Hi there, I’m Amanda – a Melbourne copywriter and social media manager.
I help overwhelmed service-based business owners by taking on board their dreaded writing tasks.
Picture this. Blogs, brochures, email newsletters, website and social media posts all written for you. That means regular and relevant marketing to your clients.
All churning along in the background while you’re working in your business, doing what you do best.
Let’s face it, most small business owners juggle countless balls. And it’s common for writing projects to be:
- Pushed down your list of things ‘to do’
- Handed to a staff member to ‘wing it’
- Avoided because you don’t know where to start or what to write
Does this sound familiar to you?
Well now you can relax, because this is where I come in. Consider me your outsourced writing department. And I’ll be working right alongside you to help your business flourish.
I can help with:
- Copywriting – lock down your business tone of voice, key messages and translate that into blogs, email newsletters, articles, capability brochures, website, social media content, client case studies, surveys and more.
- Social media – develop a strategy, work out what platforms to be on, what and when to post, audit existing accounts and hashtag research.
What it’s like to work with me
Clients have described me as knowledgeable, professional, thorough as well as friendly and easy to work with.
Building client relationships has always been one my favourite parts of the job.
I’ll take time to get to know you, your business and customers. And I’ll always ask how the project I’m working on fits into the grander scheme of the business. Because no writing project – or marketing – should be in isolation.
I’m comfortable with a chat on the phone, email or video-meeting. The main goal is to keep you in the loop.
I take a ‘no surprises’ approach. This means if there’s something to sort through – I get to it immediately rather than let it fester. Because that’s not going to end well, right?
I’m organised, efficient and get on with the job.
My journey so far
I’ve worked in marketing for 15 years, long before social media existed. Add in a career break to raise my kiddos and volunteering, it’s 20 years since I left uni.
Here’s my vast career summary:
- In-house marketing teams and marketing agency
- Big corporates, not for profits and small businesses
- B2B and B2C
- Products and services
- Australia and overseas
And the biggest lessons gained at big corporates and not for profits? All marketing activity had to align with business goals, be consistent, take a holistic view of the customer and not blow the budget.
So when I work with small businesses, I apply ‘big business’ strategies and tactics.
Ok, ready to take your writing jobs off your ‘to do’ list? Yes? Great, I’m ready to hear from you. Contact me today.